Cutting Head Options
- Boom Reach Out: up to 23' 6"
- Boom Reach Up: 19' 8"
- Engineered Design: Boom mower can handle material up to 6" diameter with the rotary cutter head and up to 4" material with a flail head. Four or Five lever cable control system standard.
- Transport: Legal Rear Stow (LRS) system places the cutter head to the rear of the tractor for optimum operator visibility. The cutter head and boom arm design allows the boom mower to be trucked within the legal road limits of height and width.
- Operator Safety: Polycarbonate window replaces standard cab door glass and or side viewing window.
- Hydraulic System: Self contained hydraulic circuit for cutter head provides maximum hydraulic flow and pressure to the cutter head.
- Tractor Requirement: Utility tractors with an engine horsepower of 82 to 125.
- Warranty: One year parts and labor. Non-governmental users subject to a modified policy. Only genuine Tiger OEM parts maybe used for warranty replacement.
- 50" Rotary Cutter Head with Hydraulic Safety Door
- 60 "Rotary Cutter Head with Hydraulic Safety Door
- 50" Flail with Brush or Grass knives
- 63" Flail with Grass knives
- Ditcher - 22" diameter
- Saw blade - 48" diameter
- Wetcut - Herbicide Spray bar system
Cylinders designed on the top of the boom weldments for reaching over obstacles such as guard rails, stumps, signs and waterways. Operator safety window made of 3/8" polycarbonate provides a safe and clear view of the working area.
Tiger offers a Nationwide dealer network for OEM parts and service for all Tiger products.