Cutting head options:
- Boom reach out: up to 23' 3"
- Boom reach up: 22' 1"
- Engineered design: Boom mower can handle material up to 6" diameter with a 50" rotary cutter head and up to 2" material with a flail head
- Transport: Single point stow (1OS) place the cutter head to the rear of the tractor for optimum operator visiblity or the Legal Rear Stow (LRS) which places the cutter head within legal hauling width
- Operator safety: Polycarbonate window replaces standard cab door glass and or side viewing window
- Hydraulic system: Self contained hydraulic circuit for cutter head provides maximum hydraulic flow and pressure to the cutter head
- Tractor requirement: Compact utility tractors with an GVW of 9000 lbs.
- Warranty: One year parts and labor. Non-governmental users subject to a modified policy. Only genuine Tiger OEM parts may be used for warranty replacement
- 50" Rotary cutter head with hydraulic safety door
- 60" Rotary cutter head with hydraulic safety door
- 50" Flail with brush or grass knives
- 63" Flail with grass knives
The Panther is a premier mid-mount boom mower for a high horsepower utlity tractor with a GVW of 9000 lbs or greater. The Panther is ideal for cutting grass and brush on roadsides, irrigation ditches, or waterways.
Engineered with the latest in high strength steel in stress areas, this efficient boom mower can slice thorugh material of up to 6" in diameter with the rotary head and up to 2" material with the flail head. A nitrogen accumulator on inner lift cylinder allows the operator to control the boom arm smoothly during the cutting operation. Cylinders designed on the top of the boom wledments for reaching over obstacles such as guard rails, stumps, signs, and waterways.The Tiger Panther heavy duty boom mower is designed for high horsepower utility tractors.