Cutting Head Options
- Boom Reach Out: up to 25' 8"
- Boom Reach Up: up to 23'
- Engineered Design: Boom mower can handle material up to 8" diameter with the rotary cutter head and up to 4" material with a flail head
- Transport: The Saber transport style places the cutter head to the rear of the tractor for optimum operator visibility
- Operator Safety: Polycarbonate window replaces standard cab door glass
- Hydraulic System: Self contained hydraulic circuit for cutter head provides maximum hydraulic flow and pressure to the cutter head.
- Tractor Requirement: Compact Utility tractors with an engine HP of 95 to 135
- Warranty: One year parts and labor. Non-governmental users subject to modified policy. Only genuine Tiger OEM parts maybe used for warranty replacement.
- 50" Rotary Cutter Head with Hydraulic Safety Door
- 60" Rotary Cutter Head with Hydraulic Safety Door
- 50" Brush or Grass Flail
- 63" Grass Flail
- Electronic Joystick Control system
- Ditcher - 22" Diameter
- Saw Blade - 48" Diameter
- Wetcut - Herbicide Spray bar system
The Saber boom mower has been a leader in the boom mower industry. Since it's introduction to the market in 2002, the Saber has been leading the way with the latest design in high strength materials while meeting current industry standards for safety and performance.
The Saber boom mower is ideal for cutting grass and brush on roadsides, irrigation ditches or waterways. A nitrogen accumulator on inner lift cylinder allows the operator to control the boom arm smoothly during the cutting operation.
Cylinders designed on the top of the boom weldments for reaching over obstacles such as guard rails, stumps, signs and waterways. Operator safety window made of 3/8" polycarbonate provides a safe and clear view of the working area.
Tiger offers a Nationwide dealer network for OEM parts and service for all Tiger products.