Cutting head options
- Boom reach out: up to 30' 8"
- Boom reach up: up to 27' 5"
- Engineered design: Boom mower can handle material up to 5" diameter with the rotary cutter head and up to 4" material with a flail head.
- Transport: Saber series transport places the cutter head to the rear of the tractor for optimum operator visibility.
- Operator Safety: Polycarbonate window replaces standard cab door glass and or side view window.
- Hydraulic system: The self-contained hydraulic circuit for cutter head provides maximum hydraulic flow and pressure to the cutter head.
- Tractor requirement: Compact utility tractors with a GVW of 10,250 lbs.
- 50" Rotary cutter head with hydraulic safety door
- 60" Rotary cutter head with hydraulic safety door
- 50" Flail with brush or grass knives
- Electronic joystick control system
- Wetcut - Herbicide spray bar system
The Saber 28 & 30 is a premier mid-mount boom mower for a high horsepower utility tractor with a GVW of 10,250 lbs. The Saber 28 & 30 are ideal for cutting grass and brush on roadsides, irrigation ditches or waterways.
Engineered with the latest in high strength steel, this efficient boom mower can slice through material up to 5" in diameter with the rotary head and up to 4" material with the flail head. A nitrogen accumulator on the inner lift cylinder allows the operator to control the boom arm smoothly during the cutting operation. when mowing around obstacles such as culverts and or guard rails.